This is the month of Hajj — starting today.
About this the Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “The best days in the world are the ten days.” 
This year, the first 10 days of Dhull-Hijjah runs September 25th to October 4th. It’s good to:
- Do good deeds
- Avoid sins,
- Make tawbah
- Perform the Night Prayer,
- Sunnah Fasts
- Say lots of:
- Tasbeeh [which is to say the word “Subhaanallaah”],
- Tamheed [which is to say the word “Alhamdulillaah”],
- Tahleel [to say “Laa ilaaha illallaah”],
- Takbeer [saying “Allaahu akbar”]
 Saheeh: Related by al-Bazzaar (1/234). Authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Saheehul-Jaami’ (no. 1133).